The Lyons Main Street Program is looking for local businesses to sponsor the Lyons Farmers Market.
We are asking for a $25 donation to be the business of the week at the market. We will be marketing this as well. Lyons Main Street Program is again planning weekly extra activities or events to help increase the community’s participation in the market. The donations will be going to supplies for these extra activities. We started these extra events last year and they were a huge success! Several community members and our vendors saw a difference in moral and profits from these extra events. Please contact The Lyons Main Street Program for more information!
70 William St. Lyons, NY 14489, 315-871-4220
2019 Calendar of Events. Be sure to follow us on Facebook to keep up to date on weekly events!
Lyons Farmers Market 2019 calendar of events!
- June 15 5K race – Activity Truck
- June 22 Summer Reading Day
- June 29 Gardening Day – Activity Truck
- July 6 Safety Day
- July 13 Non-Profit Day – Activity Truck
- July 20 Peppermint Days
- July 27 Grandparents Day– Activity Truck
- August 3 Bring your pet to The Market day
- August 10 45th Anniversary Celebration – Activity Truck
- It’s My Party Live Performance at 7pm in Central Park
- ‘Supporting Spirits’ Events starting with a wine walk at 5pm
- August 17 Chalk Art – Sidewalks in the park
- August 24 Farm to Table – Activity Truck
- August 31 Car show – Labor Day Weekend- Barn Stoppers
- September 7 Garlic Festival with special guests LORD (Lake Ontario Roller Derby)
- September 14 Cracker Box – Humane Society
- September 21 Line Dancers
- September 28 Big Truck Day
- October 5 Dog Parade
- October 12 PumpkinPalooza
- October 19 Three Sisters Harvest Festival
- Corn, Beans and Squash
- October 26 Last Day – Appreciation Day
The Lyons Chamber of Commerce has been honored to be able to bring the town of Lyons, NY the Lyons Farmers Market for 45 years now and counting! The Lyons Farmers Market is the longest running Farmers Market in Wayne County. The Market is located in the town square of Lyons between Church & Pearl Street along with Broad & William Street. The Market typically opens the second Saturday in June and runs until the end of October from 7:30 am till 12 pm. The vendors can be located on Church Street, which means that this part of the street is closed off to the local traffic while The Market is open.
In 2018 The Lyons Chamber of Commerce began adding extra activities to The Market for each Saturday, such as Non-Profit Day, Reading Day, Outdoor Fun Day, 5k, and so much more! This was an amazing addition to an already family fun event! Don’t forget about the Church’s famous fried dough! Live entertainment is heard all through out the park while The Market is open as well. Whether you are taking the kids out of the house, in need of the perfect tomato for your pasta sauce, or just want to share a cup of coffee with a friend in a welcoming atmosphere The Lyons Farmers Market is the place to be!
On this page you can find all the information that you could need for The Lyons Farmers Market.
Please like us and share any of our posts that you would like to on Facebook- CLICK HERE
On our Facebook page you can find any paperwork that is needed to become a sponsor or vendor, updates on the weekly activities, live content from Facebook Live, Photos & stories from that Saturday, and much more!!!
Be sure to check back as we get closer to the start of the season so that you may find the list of events for each Saturday!
Some of the vendors we had from 2018 will be joining us again this year and also some new ones!
Below is just a few of the wonderful vendors that we have for 2019, Please Click Here for a complete list of Lyons Farmers Market 2019 vendors!
Yellow Barn Farm
4256 State Rt. 14, Lyons
Pesticide-free Produce – Garlic, Asparagus, Peppers & much more U-pick apple, Raspberry, Strawberry & Pumpkin
Also Welcome out newest vendor… Lake Effect Honey!!!