Welcome to the Lyons Farmers Market!
Lyons is a rural community with an abundance of farms. We are proud to have the longest operating market in Wayne County. We have a variety of farms at our market, all offering a unique and special selection of fresh produce and homemade items.
The market is open every Saturday from June 10th to October 26, 2019 in the Lyons Central Park, Church St. This year we are excited to have a winter market each Saturday starting November 1 through November 30th. More details on the winter market as we get closer.
To contact us;Lyonsmainstreetprogram@gmail.com
70 William St. Lyons, NY 14489, 315-871-4220
2019 Calendar of Events. Be sure to follow us on Facebook to keep up to date on weekly events!
Lyons Farmers Market 2019 calendar of events!
Each Saturday Wayne County Farmers and local vendors with homemade crafts join us at the market. Food trucks are there with coffees, smoothies and all types of specialties. There is entertainment, the Wayne County “Foster Grandparents” program read to the kids and have books to take home. There are activities going on all morning. OH! there is the famous Fried Dough in the park. Below is a listing of our Farm Market vendors.
- August 10 45th Anniversary Celebration – This is an exciting event celebrating the longest operating farmers market in Wayne County. There will be cake, of course, fun activities for the whole family. Several raffles that include a 50″ Smart Vizio TV and a variety of gift baskets. Games for the kids, music entertainment, the “Fast Truck” full of all things “fun”
- August 17 Chalk Art – Decorate the sidewalks in the park with fun market drawings
- August 24 Farm to Table Sampler returns – each vendor offers a sample of their produce or goodies. Tickets are $2.00 each. Pre-sale at the LMSP office or at manager table on 8/24. A fun time!!!
- August 31 Car show – Labor Day Weekend- Barn Stoppers entertain us
- September 7 Garlic Day It’s Everything garlic! Looking forward to some special dishes and lots of different variety of garlics. ANY GARLIC GROWERS OR GARLIC SPECIALISTS WHO WOULD LIKE TO JOIN US PLEASE CONTACT LMSP contact info above. I do know that Jam Sessions will be introducing a new jam on Sept. 7th. Oh Yum. Special Guests LORD (Lake Ontario Roller Derby)
- September 14 A long with all our wonderful farmers and vendors the Cracker Box Palace a farm animal rescue organization will join us as well as the Wayne County Humane Society
- September 21 Line Dancers
- September 28 Big Trucks visit the market- there will be a variety for you to see and touch
- October 5 Dog Parade
- October 12 PumpkinPalooza Festival – Farm market vendors will be located on Pearl St.
- October 19 Three Sisters Harvest Festival celebrate a Native American tradition
- Corn, Beans and Squash
- October 26 Appreciation Day to all the marketers
Please like us and share any of our posts that you would like to on Facebook- CLICK HERE
On our Facebook page you can find any paperwork that is needed to become a sponsor or vendor, updates on the weekly activities, live content from Facebook Live, Photos & stories from that Saturday, and much more!!!
Please Click Here for a complete list of Lyons Farmers Market 2019 vendors!
Yellow Barn Farm
4256 State Rt. 14, Lyons
Pesticide-free Produce – Garlic, Asparagus, Peppers & much more U-pick apple, Raspberry, Strawberry & Pumpkin